Chris Foster, D.C.
Owner of Right Health Clinic
Up until his mid 40's, Chris Foster never imagined the journey he would soon embark upon. It was one of those "right place, right time" occurrences that set the wheels in motion that would transformed him from being in the construction industry for 25 years to graduating near the top of his class as a Doctor of Chiropractic at 50 years old.
Now, some 15 years later, he continues to live the experience that one of the influential chiropractors he visited over the years as a patient had shared with him.
Since Chris was always a curious person, with a thirst for knowledge, he would always take great interest in what his chiropractor was doing and why. After endless questions over the years, his chiropractor, Dr. Drew, finally asked, “Given your never-ending curiosity, why don’t you just become a chiropractor?” Chris responded to the question with his own question: “What is it about being a chiropractor that most drives you?”
Dr. Drew responded with a simple statement that Chris Foster never forgot. “Because, in my office, a miracle happens every week for one of my patients. Whether it involves less chronic pain, fewer headaches, or perhaps a complete turnaround in their overall health, it is a significant change for that patient.
It may be a small miracle to others, but for my patient, it can be a life changing.”
That statement set all of what happened afterwards in motion. Now, looking back, Dr. Foster will tell you that it is the complete truth. As chiropractors around the world all know, what they do for people can literally change their patients’ lives for the better. Now, if that’s not incentive, I don’t know what is.
- Doctorate in Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, San Jose, CA 2005 – Graduated Cum Laude
- B.S. Marketing, San Diego State University – graduated Winter 1977
Licenses & Certifications
- License to practice Chiropractic in the State of Colorado, State of Colorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2005
- Activator Methods International – Basic Certification
- Active member – American Chiropractic Association
- Active member – Colorado Chiropractic Association
- Member - Pi Tau Delta International Chiropractic Honor Society
- 2003-2004 “Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges”
- National Chiropractic Legislative Conferences, 2003 and 2004, Washington D.C.
- Lobbied and educated members of Congress on current issues regarding chiropractic care for our military
- California Chiropractic Association Legislative Days, 2003, 2004, and 2005, Sacramento, CA.
- Lobbied California State political representatives on current issues regarding chiropractic
Professional Experience, Recognitions, and Community Involvement
- Right Health Clinic (established in 2008)
- - Owner
- Chicoine Chiropractic, July 2007 - March2008
- - Staff doctor
- Hennen Health System, February 2006 – July 2007
- - Staff doctor
- Chiropractic College graduation recognition:
- - Recipient of the Virgil V. Strang Philosophy Award
- - Recipient of the “Clinical Excellence Award” for the Tasman Clinic
- - Recipient of the “Student Service Award”
- - Recipient of the “Student Fellowship Award”
- President, Palmer West Associated Student Government (ASG) – Summer 2003, through Spring 2004
- President, Palmer West Associated Student Government (ASG) – Summer 2004, through Spring 2005
- Board Member – Palmer West Student Ethics Board 2003-2005
- Member – Palmer West Campus Council 2003-2005
- Susan B. Komen 2004 Breast Cancer 3-Day
- - Chiropractic Intern – treated walkers in the event
- Palmer Clinic Abroad Program
- - Volunteered in Manaus, Brazil as a chiropractic intern treating local residents