Dr. Chris Foster, DC
Owner of Right Health Clinic
Up until his mid 40’s, Chris Foster never imagined the journey he would soon embark upon. It was one of those “right place, right time” occurrences that set the wheels in motion that would transformed him from being in the construction industry for 25 years to graduating near the top of his class as a Doctor of Chiropractic at 50 years old.
Now, some 15 years later, he continues to live the experience that one of the influential chiropractors he visited over the years as a patient had shared with him.
Dr. Drew responded with a simple statement that Chris Foster never forgot. “Because, in my office, a miracle happens every week for one of my patients. Whether it involves less chronic pain, fewer headaches, or perhaps a complete turnaround in their overall health, it is a significant change for that patient.
It may be a small miracle to others, but for my patient, it can be a life changing.”
That statement set all of what happened afterwards in motion. Now, looking back, Dr. Foster will tell you that it is the complete truth. As chiropractors around the world all know, what they do for people can literally change their patients’ lives for the better. Now, if that’s not incentive, I don’t know what is.
– Doctorate in Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, San Jose, CA 2005 – Graduated Cum Laude
– B.S. Marketing, San Diego State University – graduated Winter 1977
Licenses & Certifications
– License to practice Chiropractic in the State of Colorado, State of Colorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2005
– Activator Methods International – Basic Certification
– Active member – American Chiropractic Association
– Active member – Colorado Chiropractic Association
– Member – Pi Tau Delta International Chiropractic Honor Society
– 2003-2004 “Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges”
– National Chiropractic Legislative Conferences, 2003 and 2004, Washington D.C.
– Lobbied and educated members of Congress on current issues regarding chiropractic care for our military
– California Chiropractic Association Legislative Days, 2003, 2004, and 2005, Sacramento, CA.
– Lobbied California State political representatives on current issues regarding chiropractic
Professional Experience, Recognitions, and Community Involvement
Right Health Clinic (established in 2008)
Chicoine Chiropractic, July 2007 – March2008
– Staff doctor
Hennen Health System, February 2006 – July 2007
– Staff doctor
Chiropractic College graduation recognition:
– Recipient of the Virgil V. Strang Philosophy Award
– Recipient of the “Clinical Excellence Award” for the Tasman Clinic
– Recipient of the “Student Service Award”
– Recipient of the “Student Fellowship Award”
President, Palmer West Associated Student Government (ASG) – Summer 2003, through Spring 2004
President, Palmer West Associated Student Government (ASG) – Summer 2004, through Spring 2005
Board Member – Palmer West Student Ethics Board 2003-2005
Member – Palmer West Campus Council 2003-2005
Susan B. Komen 2004 Breast Cancer 3-Day
– Chiropractic Intern – treated walkers in the event
Palmer Clinic Abroad Program
– Volunteered in Manaus, Brazil as a chiropractic intern treating local residents
Dr. Darren Wren, DC
He is a family man with a joy for life that is contagious. He believes life should be fun and truly loves to bring that out in those around him.
Dr. Wren was a NAIA collegiate soccer player at Biola University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Sports Physiology and Biblical Education.
He continued on to become an EMT, graduate from the Fire Academy and Police Academy, to serve the citizens of Lakewood, Colorado as a Police Officer. After a career ending injury, he is now able to empathize with those who suffer low back pain. This experience allowed him to transition his passion for service into the wellness community.
Dr. Wren graduated with honors from the Southern California University of Health Sciences as a Doctor of Chiropractic and now serves the community of Colorado Springs.
Dr. Wren’s passions include: his wife of 15 years, Marleen, and two young daughters, Abigail and Charlotte, who also share daddy’s passion for fun.
He has over 16 years of coaching experience ranging from athletes 5 years of age to the Women’s Collegiate level.
He enjoys spending time in the outdoors with his family camping, mountain biking, taking his dog Aspen to the dog park and going to the Zoo.
Christine Skelton has been in the health and wellness field for well over 20 years. Her passion is to help others achieve their full health potential. She started out as a manager at a small health club in California. She ran the facility, taught classes and provided personal training, eventually getting certified as a personal trainer and fitness nutrition specialist. After 15 years with the health club she decided to open her own personal training studio. In the summer of 2013, Christine and her family moved to Colorado Springs. Shortly after moving here, she started to experience her own debilitating health crisis. Traditional Medicine was not providing her with answers to her health questions, nor providing solutions to her health crisis. It was years before she was able to slowly learn on her own the answers to some of her own questions. This inspired her to learn all that she could to help others in similar scenarios. She decided to continue her education specifically in the field of Functional Medicine/Nutrition. She is currently continuing her study through the Functional Medicine University. She wants to continue to learn as much as possible to help others with their overall health, weight loss, and nutrition. She believes in taking a whole-body approach to her own health and to the health of others. Christine would love the opportunity to hear your personal story and help direct you on your own path of discovery. Disease is not just a process of recovery, but a process of discovery!